i got out of bed at 11:30 to make this
change.org just sent me a petition to demand that the US name a warship after Harvey Milk and if that isn’t the most succinct example of the way queer advocacy has been coopted by neoliberalism and the military-industrial complex, bless me I don’t know what is.
corporeality is a scam. text “GET ME OUTTA THIS THING” to 1-800-SHITBODY and “find the new you” as
- spectral radience (orb only) on amateur romanian ghosthunter’s camcorder footage
- repeating fragment of text (specify, keep it PG please) on eerie green computer display in abandoned russian nuclear silo
- otherworldly energy blast from hero’s eyes, hands
- just a normal, casual ghost. jeans, graphic tshirt. take it easy.
- screaming skull launched from villain’s screaming skull launcher (the launcher is screaming too)
- an itching, jagged memory, buried too deep to be parsed consciously, bedeviling exlover unto death (specify which)
girls thoughts: look at that dog, look at that mirror, fuk im not small enough, why didnt my mum let me paint my fingernails hot pink when i was 6, is the sun sentient
guys thoughts: barbecue
if u dont go to university you are simply unmotivated and deserve minimum wage. you should of thought about this earlier. when you were 15. why were you such an irresponsible 15 year old. i go to university every day and feel clean and wholesome discussing other people’s poverty while i sit at a crisp white ikea desk in the student lounge. sometimes i turn the pages in my notebook because the sound it makes calms me
i like the term ‘gender alignments’ because it presents new identities such as: lawful gender, gender evil, and the ever mysterious gender gender.
Locate Object, 3rd level cleric spell. Potentially very useful for the party, but many high-level or wealthy beings will learn to use lead-lined storage chests. (David Sutherland from the AD&D Players Handbook, TSR, 1978.)
im going to throw up